We're looking for an outstanding Data Scientist / Deep Learning researcher intern to join AZmed.
Doctors waste a lot of time looking for fractures in X-rays.
At AZmed, you will help to automate this detection process, for doctors to spend most of their time on life-threatening exams. You will get hands-on experience coding in applying the state-of-the-art deep learning techniques to improve the radiologists' workflow and assess a real impact for the radiologist and therefore, the patient.
Why joining AZmed ?
We are an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking team looking for a similarly minded Deep Learning Researcher. You will work within a Data Science team and with doctors on a daily basis. We are going through a fast growth period, so it’s an exciting time to join our team and contribute to the AZmed's mission. You will have a huge impact on the company’s future success and have the possibility to become full-time
You will work with a large labelled medical images dataset (still growing fast thanks to our medical expert, no need for you to label or handle the database). You will be given your own computational resources (no AWS or any cloud, we have our own machines).
We have accelerated by Techstars Paris, the worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. Techstars is one of the world's best-reputed accelerators. We are working in a great startup atmosphere (social events, workshops, etc) in Paris 2e.
- Develop novel deep learning approaches
- Adapt state-of-the-art paper to our mission
- Perform experiments and analyze the results to get powerful insights
- Work with doctors (Elie, co-founder) to design convolutional neural networks
- Provide data science expertise to the business team
- Experience with our technical stack (TensorFlow/Keras)
- Fluency in Python
- Knowledge of deep learning techniques
- Strong communication skills & collaborative mindset
- Strive to learn new techniques
- Want to improve healthcare and have a positive impact
- Experience with Git, Bash
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Multi-GPU optimization
- Star wars fan
- Sports fan
Being authorised to work in France is a precondition of employment.
- Introductory and technical phone call
- Technical interview in our office
- Culture interview with the team
If this sounds exciting to you, we want to meet you! Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org !