We're looking for an amazing Software Engineer intern to join AZmed.
Doctors waste a lot of time looking for fractures in X-rays.
At AZmed, you will help to automate this detection process, for doctors to spend most of their time on life-threatening exams
Why joining AZmed ?
We are an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking team looking for a similarly minded Software Engineer. You will work within the whole R&D team (developers and data-scientists) and doctors, on a daily basis. We are going through a fast growth period, so it’s an exciting time to join our team and contribute to the AZmed's mission. You will have a huge impact on the company’s future success.
AZmed is among the 1% of companies selected to be accelerated by the Techstars Paris program. Techstars is the world largest entrepreneurs’ network that helps them succeed. You will thus work in a great startup atmosphere (masterclasses, workshops, social events etc).
AZmed’s first product, Rayvolve, an AI-based fracture detection software, has recently been CE-marked, and you will have hands-on experience on developing applications that integrate state-of-the-art algorithms on the first French deep learning software in radiology.
- Improve the Rayvolve software
- Improve our labelling platform
- Help scale our existing products to the cloud
- Develop a viewer for radiography images
- Web design skills (HTML5, CSS, Material UI)
- Strong communication skills & collaborative mindset
- Strive to learn new techniques
- Want to improve healthcare and have a positive impact
- Previous experience in medical devices
- Experience with cloud deployment
- Star wars fan
- Sports fan
If this sounds exciting to you, we want to meet you! Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org !